My Former Bride Vol 1: Ch 1


I am ready to leave my apartment and head to toward park. why? You know it soon ?

Today is the entrance ceremony of Komama High School, and My High school life will begin. When I was in junior high school, I had only memories of having hard time studying for entrance exams because club activities.

In high school life, I want to spend my days enjoying it. For example: cherry blossom viewing in spring, fireworks in summer festival, going to the sea in warm autumn. I want to spend days like doing such things as going to a fountain park or snowboarding in winter.

Friends are indispensable part of life whom I like to spend days as mentioned in the example and fortunately for me because I already have two friends.

Who went on to komama high school from the same junior high school. One is Kazuki Hirose, who was in the same basketball club, and the other is Reina Jiba was waiting while playing with her smartphone on the park bench.

"Good morning ~ Nanawatari"

Reina suddenly brightened her expression when she look at me.

When we was in the same class in middle school, and I became friends by studying together for entrance exams.

At first we were awkward to each other, but now we are calling by name. It's more than a friend, but I guess we are best friend. many people says opposite sex can't be friend, It's often realised by me but ... "Good morning Reina"

her Bright face, long brown hair, a short skirt and a open button of shirt, so everyone else to see the chest. God!! In other words, what kind girl is she ?

She wearing make-up, and unlike me, who is simple, she also flashy type that has a strong presence and stands out. Reina standing next to me then started walking. we're go to school together because the entrance ceremony makes feelings little nervous.

"I hope we are in the same class. I would cry if I wasn't in the same class."  (Reina)

"I heard that there are eight classes in the single grade, so the probability is about 12%, I think it's will be hard" (Nanawatri)

"Don't tell me probability ~ Come to my classroom even if you're in a different class" (Reina)

"You can rest assured that we will be friend even if you are in a different class, we will be together after school right?" (Nanawatri)

Reina who heard my words pokes her finger. I don't know the intention, but I'm happy. You can tell what she is doing by looking at her face.

"Even so, it's flashy from the first day. You might be able to caught in the eyes on scary seniors."

I try to talk to Reina's gal style. It's cute, but it's flashy and seems to stand out. If Reina stands out, I'm next to her will also stand out.

"You don't know, Nanawatari Because women's society is a game, if you don't make it flashy from the first day even if it is flashy after school ceremony, you will be look down upon So, from the first day I'm doing my best. "

Reina in junior high school was a gal who was ignoring her school rules. She is feared by girls, She is unreachable to boys .

"Being flashy and conspicuous is an easy-to-understand icon. Even for cool groups I can belong to it, and I can't look down from my surroundings. "

In the women's society, it seems that advanced exchanges that I do not understand but it will take place from the first day of Komama High School.

It seems that high school rules are loosen and inspections will not cunducted, so there is no need to worry about getting punishment.

"Ah, isn't this way ?" (Reina)

At the crossroads, I tried to go in a different direction from Reina, so I was stopped.

"This is the shortcut." (Nanawatri)

"Oh ... but can  we a detour?" (Reina)

"why ?" (Nanawatri)

"Because I can be together with Nanawatari little longer." (Reina)

"eeh" (Nanawatari)

"Rather, it's a little too early, so its okay. You should walk along the main street without going on a strange road! "

Reina makes her face bright red and turn her back. After all, we decided to take a detour and head to school.

Comments