My Former Bride Vol 1: Prologue


Monologue of Nanawatari Tenkai

I had a childhood friend named Tsubasa Shiroki.

She is a girl of the same age who lived in the next door.

She was weak and quiet, and she was too dangerous to leave alone.

She was living in a rural town surrounded by mountains in Fukuoka prefecture at that time, so next the house to her was our family.

I was on good terms with tsubasa family.

When I go to school, after school, and on holidays, I feel that there are always Tsubasa next to me.

We Play catch together, go out with each other family and swim in the sea, we play a lot.

It shouldn't like that. Even if you don't have a memorable album, you can think of the moments in your head.

As a good friend, I enjoyed playing until the 4th grade of elementary school.

However, the words of each other's father changed the relationship between me and Tsubasa.

"Nanawatari and Tsubasa are married from today. Please protect our farmland and this house together."

That words from both of us fathers who said with drunken momentum changed our relationship.

My friend is no longer a friend.

Tsubasa began conscious of me strangely and couldn't talk to me well.

I stopped playing with Tsubasa to hide my embarrassment, avoid talking as much as possible and stay away from her 

On that day I was preparing myself to say goodbye to her, who have continued to enjoyed such relationship.

In the spring of the fifth grade of elementary school, my parents divorced and I decided to move to Tokyo with my mother.

"I love you forever "

The last word of the Tsubasa.

I still vividly remember Tsubasa appearance while waving her hands and crying.

I still regret couldn't able to say anything to the sad Tsubasa.

I didn't shed a single tear at that time.

Because I knew this would happen.

There is no such thing as forever or eternity in this life.

There is an end to the beginning. If there is an encounter, there will be a farewell. It's time to leave and you will be by yourself.

As a child, i was prepared to be separated from Tsubasa anyday.

However, I didn't know at this time that if there was a farewell, there would be a reunion.

 

Comments